Hello again NJSDC teams,

We continue to monitor daily the evolving news and directives from our local, state, and federal government regarding COVID-19.  The safety and welfare of the NJSDC community has always been, and will continue to be, our #1 priority.

Unfortunately, the start of the 2020 season is delayed until further notice.

Please take a quick moment to fill out the attached survey as soon as possible (link below) so that the NJSDC Board can have an idea of the position of our member teams. We understand that how ever we move forward is dependent upon state & local guidance, but if pools are able to open, please let us know whether or not you believe your club will open, and in that case if you intend to have a swim team program this summer.

We will continue to monitor developments and continue to assess how we move
forward for this season, and will advise you accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available via email (reply to this email and it will be shared with all board members). We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty.


Please continue to enjoy your families and stay safe!


Add Snippet